1. This is promotion is only available to new BetBright customers and can only be claimed in the first 7 days after the account has been registered. In case more than 7 days have passed since registration, the customer would no longer be eligible to opt in for the Welcome bonus.
2. The stages of the Casino Welcome bonus are as follows:
Stage 1: 100% match up £300
Stage 2: 25% match up to £100
Stage 3: 50% match up to £100
3. In order for a new customer to take part in the promotion, they need to place a minimum deposit of £10 and opt in for the first stage of the Welcome Bonus.
4. Upon making a deposit and opting in to the Welcome bonus, the deposited amount will be transferred in the promotional Buy in wallet, and the Welcome bonus will be credited automatically in the Bonus wallet.
5. The player will qualify for the next stage of the promotion only after the previous stage has been completed. A bonus stage is completed when the Bonus wallet balance drops below £0.29, or the wagering requirement is completed and the bonus is released into the Cash wallet.
6. Deposits opted into the Casino Welcome Bonus are non-withdrawable and cannot be used outside of the casino bonus.
7. The Welcome bonus will have a wagering requirement of 50 times the bonus amount for the first stage, and 60 times the bonus amount for the second and third stages before the bonus is released in cash and is available for a withdraw.
8. The different games contribute to the wagering requirement as follows:
a. All Slots and Keno 100%
b. All Table Pokers, all Roulettes, all Video/ Power Pokers (except All Aces and Jacks or Better), all Blackjacks (except Casino War) 8%
c. Casino War, All Aces Video/ Power Pokers, Jacks or Better Video/ Power Pokers, all Baccarat, all Craps, Red Dog, Sic Bo, Max Damage and the Alien Attack 0%
9. All amounts wagered are deducted from the Buy in wallet first. If there is insufficient balance available in the Buy in wallet, the amount is deducted from the Bonus winnings wallet. If there is insufficient balance available in the Bonus winnings wallet the amount will be deducted from the Cash wallet. Funds from the Bonus wallet are only wagered when there is insufficient credit in any other wallet.
10. Wagering is achieved only when a real money bet is made. Make sure you have funds in your Buy in wallet or Cash wallet to ensure that your stakes contribute to meet the wagering requirement.
11. When the play-through requirements have been met, the funds from the Bonus wallet will be released in stages to the Cash wallet in sums of £50.
12. Upon completing the full wagering requirement for the entire Bonus wallet, the Buy in and Bonus winnings wallet will be released to the Cash wallet and the customer will be able to submit a withdrawal request at this stage.
13. In case the promotion is cancelled before the full wagering requirement has been met, the balance of the account will be audited and re-set, where all bonus funds, bonus winnings and any parts of the bonus already released will be forfeit and the maximum balance after the reset will amount to, but not exceed the Buy in for the Welcome bonus.
14. All withdrawals made shall be subject to audit and game play review by the Website.
15. If, upon such a review, it appears that the player is participating in strategies, taking advantage of any software or system bug or failure, or participating in any form of activity that we, in our sole and complete discretion, deem to be abusive ('Promotion Abuse'), we reserve the right to revoke the entitlement of such customer to any promotions awarded, to void any winnings obtained from the promotion, to prevent entitlement to other promotions or to close the players account.
16. The term ‘Promotion abuse’ includes, but is not limited to:
a. Any and all minimum risk strategies, for example, low risk roulette bet (any bet spread combination on roulette games covering 24 or more of the 37 unique spots on the table)
b. Placing individual bet amounts greater than 20% of the bonus amount or higher than £15
c. moving from low weighted or un-weighted games (in the context of contribution to wagering requirements) to a high weighted game after large wins for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements
d. Moving from high risk betting to low risk betting after a big win, for the purposes of clearing wagering requirements
e. Two-tier betting
17. Players who withdraw amounts that are 5 times or greater than the total value of their deposits will only be permitted to withdraw the amount of their winnings up to a maximum £4,000 per week. Progressive Jackpot wins are exempt from this restriction.
18. Only one welcome bonus offer is valid per person, household, family, physical address, e-mails address, credit card number or shared computer environment such as a library, workplace, fraternity, university or school. The casino reserves its right to cancel any winnings or games should these terms and conditions be breached in any way.
19. The welcome bonus offer cannot be claimed in conjunction with any other promotional offer currently available at the casino and is subject to ongoing review. This offer is valid only for the depositor and is not-transferable. The casino reserves the right to change this offer and these terms and conditions at any time.
20. Employees of the casino, its proprietors, and their families, are not eligible to enter any promotions offered by the casino.
21. The standard terms and conditions of the casino apply to these bonus terms and conditions and shall prevail in meaning and application should there be any conflict or contradiction between these terms and conditions and the standard terms and conditions. These terms and conditions will also be applicable to all deposit bonus offers on the casino, unless otherwise stated in the specific promotion’s terms and conditions.
22. These terms and conditions are governed by the Laws of UK and the parties hereto submit to the jurisdiction of the UK courts.